Clinical Practice Leader
HealthConex is a leading UK job agency specialising in nurse recruitment. As suppliers to the private healthcare sector, we are currently looking for professional and ambitious Registered Mental Health Nurses. This is a rewarding role with excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in progressing to leadership level or already in a management position we would love to hear from you.
Beckton – East London
Full time, 38.5 Hours per week
Company pension scheme
Free life assurance
A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
Expert clinical supervision and peer support
The ability to deal with high stress environments in pro-active manner
The ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks
Good time management
The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge.
An openness to change, growth, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and staff alike.
Newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number.
Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 and understanding of the latest nursing practices.
Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Work within their NMC code of conduct.
- Actively promote best practice clinical care on the ward.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
- Participate in training and development of staff.
- Follow and ensure others implement Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital.
Permanent 39,000 Plus enhanced pay